I apologize for the lack of blogging! I have been enjoying myself a little too much back in the U.S. of A.! What did you expect, blogs from all of the wonderful things I was doing back home? I am not a machine like Pioneer Woman ya know?–I took some time off to work on my creativity and writing skills (yeah, that’s what I was doing). OK, I was just enjoying America! Now, in a lovely, bullet-pointed list, here is what I was up to in Arkansas:
- Obviously gaining weight. I ate cheeseburgers, pizza, chicken fingers, cake, sub sandwiches, steak, and whatever else I felt like. On the plane ride home, my jeans were a bit snug–not gonna lie to you!
- Enjoying my American friends and fam
- Enjoying my American birthday parties (thanks everyone–you are the best!)
- I got an American haircut (I am shorter and darker now–just my hair)
- Slept in my American King-sized bed
- Took showers (at least 2 per day) in my American shower that is mounted to the wall
- Worked at my American job, in my American office
- Shopped at American stores, with American prices–cheap!
- Spent as much time as possible at some great American classics like: KROGER and WALMART!
- Drove my Japanese car
- And played with my Swiss Dog and Siamese Cat
All-in-all, God Bless America! Bon App Americans!