Ya know…I have had many misconceptions about France before I moved here. Let’s see, here are a few:
1. Showers attached to the wall were common…nope.
2. Dryers were common…nope.
3. Air conditioning was common…nope.
4. France is like a 3rd World Country…nope (don’t be fooled by exhibit 1 thru 3 above).
5. French fries taste better in France…nope.
6. French cheese would be better than cheddar…nope.
7. All French people would hate me…nope (they adore me–just kidding!)
And, most recently (today at Carrefour Market to be exact):
8. That French Dressing would be available in France…nope!